campervan

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    freelanderbill
    Participant

240 hook up
    hi thanks very much reguards bill

freelanderbill
    Participant

240 hook up

freelanderbill
    Participant

240 hook up

freelanderbill
    Participant

240 hook up

freelanderbill
    Participant

240 hook up

freelanderbill
    Participant

240 hook up

freelanderbill
    Participant

240 hook up

mgroadster
    Participant

I’m going to use a proper
    I’m going to use a proper part Preg sparky to do mine. (I work in an electrical wholesalers, so know more sparkies than you can shake a stick at, and of course favourable staff rates on equip). I’ll get a flush 16amp IP rated 3 pin socket with flap to place into the side of the van secured with sikaflex. I’ll put in an E-Garage unit and then use the sparky to pop round and connect it all up. I reckon cost= Input socket,Garage unit, cable, patresses, sockets, switches, light fittings and sparkies time…under a hundred quid.

mgroadster
    Participant

I’m going to use a proper part Preg sparky to do mine. (I work in an electrical wholesalers, so know more sparkies than you can shake a stick at, and of course favourable staff rates on equip). I’ll get a flush 16amp IP rated 3 pin socket with flap to place into the side of the van secured with sikaflex. I’ll put in an E-Garage unit and then use the sparky to pop round and connect it all up. I reckon cost= Input socket,Garage unit, cable, patresses, sockets, switches, light fittings and sparkies time…under a hundred quid.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.