Any of you done Scandinavia?

Home Forum topic Camping Any of you done Scandinavia?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

No, the reason being that it
    No, the reason being that it took me a year longer to finish my conversion than originally optimistically planned.
    We’re off to Sardinia this year, now it’s done, but I calculate we need alot of time for Scandinavia for a pleasant trip to Norway and back, so will do this as a retirement drive, when I have loads of time.

mgroadster
    Participant

No, the reason being that it took me a year longer to finish my conversion than originally optimistically planned.
    We’re off to Sardinia this year, now it’s done, but I calculate we need alot of time for Scandinavia for a pleasant trip to Norway and back, so will do this as a retirement drive, when I have loads of time.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

lauraJonathan
    Participant

aw Sardinia looks lovely!
    aw Sardinia looks lovely! Enjoy.

We have 6 months and are off in 69 days (not that im counting!) There used to be a ferry from England to Norway but it ended in 2008. So we’ll be going to Esbjerg in Denmark, driving to Hirtshalls then ferry over to Kristiansand. And the adventure begins! ….

lauraJonathan
    Participant

We have 6 months and are off in 69 days (not that im counting!) There used to be a ferry from England to Norway but it ended in 2008. So we’ll be going to Esbjerg in Denmark, driving to Hirtshalls then ferry over to Kristiansand. And the adventure begins! ….

lauraJonathan
    Participant

lauraJonathan
    Participant

lauraJonathan
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.