Any of you done Scandinavia?

Home Forum topic Camping Any of you done Scandinavia?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    lauraJonathan
    Participant

aw Sardinia looks lovely!
    aw Sardinia looks lovely! Enjoy.

We have 6 months and are off in 69 days (not that im counting!) There used to be a ferry from England to Norway but it ended in 2008. So we’ll be going to Esbjerg in Denmark, driving to Hirtshalls then ferry over to Kristiansand. And the adventure begins! ….

lauraJonathan
    Participant

We have 6 months and are off in 69 days (not that im counting!) There used to be a ferry from England to Norway but it ended in 2008. So we’ll be going to Esbjerg in Denmark, driving to Hirtshalls then ferry over to Kristiansand. And the adventure begins! ….

lauraJonathan
    Participant

lauraJonathan
    Participant

lauraJonathan
    Participant

lauraJonathan
    Participant

lauraJonathan
    Participant

Ian Ferguson

Norway
    I have driven round Norway in a car not in my camper van. Roads are good, quiet and safe. English is widely spoken though not everyone does speak it. There are masses of campsites as it’s a country where everyone loves the outdoors.

Food is wacky, booze is expensive.

Oslo is a nice city to visit for a day but it’s not typically Norwegian.

Ian Ferguson

Norway
    I have driven round Norway in a car not in my camper van. Roads are good, quiet and safe. English is widely spoken though not everyone does speak it. There are masses of campsites as it’s a country where everyone loves the outdoors.

Ian Ferguson

Norway

Ian Ferguson

Norway

Ian Ferguson

Norway

Ian Ferguson

Norway

Ian Ferguson

Norway

Ian Ferguson

Norway

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.