Any of you done Scandinavia?

Home Forum topic Camping Any of you done Scandinavia?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Campsites and free camping in Norway
    Hi. Living in Norway I have made my own stoppover list where I have been visiting.
    You are free to check up on my site SENSEI.NO for many places to stay. Both campingsites and places to wild camp.
    The lists are in Norwegian but I think you will not have to much trouble to figure it out. If you have just use the contakt form “Send en melding” and I can help you.

For all comunities in Norway go to: http://www.sensei.no/norge.html
    For lots of places in Europe go to: http://www.sensei.no/varingre-stoppesteder.html

Nomad
    Participant

Hi, I live in Sweden, and the
    Hi, I live in Sweden, and the good thing about Scandinavia is you can camp almost anywhere – as long as you show respect. So not to close to houses, and Leave No Trace. Norway is quite a challenge to any motorhome, there are some fantastic highways but there also a lot of curvy and hilly smaller roads. So be sure your brakes and cooling system is in good condition, and treat your engine in a way it actually cools. As mentioned all the Nores love being outdoors and show great hospitality. Be cautious on bringing plants or domestic animals, booze, as this is not as easy as in the rest of europe. Anyway have a great trip and beware of the moose!

Nomad
    Participant

Hi, I live in Sweden, and the good thing about Scandinavia is you can camp almost anywhere – as long as you show respect. So not to close to houses, and Leave No Trace. Norway is quite a challenge to any motorhome, there are some fantastic highways but there also a lot of curvy and hilly smaller roads. So be sure your brakes and cooling system is in good condition, and treat your engine in a way it actually cools. As mentioned all the Nores love being outdoors and show great hospitality. Be cautious on bringing plants or domestic animals, booze, as this is not as easy as in the rest of europe. Anyway have a great trip and beware of the moose!

Nomad
    Participant

Nomad
    Participant

Nomad
    Participant

Nomad
    Participant

Nomad
    Participant

Nomad
    Participant

Nomad
    Participant

Nomad
    Participant

Nomad
    Participant

Nomad
    Participant

Develin
    Participant

There are toll roads etc but
    There are toll roads etc but driving from London ish it should take 16/19 hours to hit norway

Develin
    Participant

There are toll roads etc but
    There are toll roads etc but driving from London ish it should take 16/19 hours to hit norway

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.