Which Panel Van (If Any) would allow for a bed to be put in width ways?

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions Which Panel Van (If Any) would allow for a bed to be put in width ways?

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Ste_Mulv
    Participant

6ft Min Bed length
    In order to get your van classed as a camper, you need a bed that is at least 6ft long. That wide ass panel van!

BTW you also need a window to class a camper and thus get cheaper insurance, toll road costings etc…

Frankie
    Participant

not exactley a panel van
    I have a LDV Convoy Luton, and a double mattress fits easily across the back, the internal dimension with insulation is 2 metres

Frankie
    Participant

not exactley a panel van
    I have a LDV Convoy Luton, and a double mattress fits easily across the back, the internal dimension with insulation is 2 metres

Frankie
    Participant

not exactley a panel van

Frankie
    Participant

not exactley a panel van

Frankie
    Participant

not exactley a panel van

Frankie
    Participant

not exactley a panel van

Frankie
    Participant

not exactley a panel van

Frankie
    Participant

not exactley a panel van

Frankie
    Participant

not exactley a panel van

Frankie
    Participant

not exactley a panel van

Frankie
    Participant

not exactley a panel van

Frankie
    Participant

not exactley a panel van

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.