VW T25 2ltr petrol air cooled 1981 Motor home.

Home Forum topic Camper Vans For Sale VW T25 2ltr petrol air cooled 1981 Motor home.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    treedrummer
    Participant

Just to add this van has
    Just to add this van has hardly been anywhere for the last 6 years. I got it off a friend that had it sitting in her garden for 3 years cos she couldn’t do anything with it. When I got it nothing on it worked and virtually everything needed replacing so for the last three years it has been off road also while I fixed it up. Reason for sale because it is ready to go and I have another van and can’t afford the insurances anymore. Oh yes can’t seem to upload pics at the mo need to re-size them bare with me.

treedrummer
    Participant

Just to add this van has
    Just to add this van has hardly been anywhere for the last 6 years. I got it off a friend that had it sitting in her garden for 3 years cos she couldn’t do anything with it. When I got it nothing on it worked and virtually everything needed replacing so for the last three years it has been off road also while I fixed it up. Reason for sale because it is ready to go and I have another van and can’t afford the insurances anymore. Oh yes can’t seem to upload pics at the mo need to re-size them bare with me.

Nomad
    Participant

Treedrummer, looks nice, i’m
    Treedrummer, looks nice, i’m sure you’ll find a new owner for her.

You might want to advertise on other sites as well. I agree this forum is exactly the place for your car but I don’t know if there are enough visitors.

Good luck.

Nomad
    Participant

You might want to advertise on other sites as well. I agree this forum is exactly the place for your car but I don’t know if there are enough visitors.

Good luck.

Nomad
    Participant

Good luck.

Nomad
    Participant

Good luck.

mgroadster
    Participant

Possibly many will be put off
    Possibly many will be put off by the body.
    I am the same as you, Mechanics are far more vital, as the body can wait, but try telling that to many, who only are interested in “What it looks like”.
    A 200 quid blow over would probably produce results.

mgroadster
    Participant

I am the same as you, Mechanics are far more vital, as the body can wait, but try telling that to many, who only are interested in “What it looks like”.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

treedrummer
    Participant

You know what fu*k it, I
    You know what fu*k it, I really did want to finish it anyway and now it’s got a ticket for another year I might just do that and a bit more and like i’ve heard time and time again it will make the difference. It’s a pucker van though, lovely drive etc.

It’s still for sale though but the more I put on her the more it costs folks.

treedrummer
    Participant

You know what fu*k it, I
    You know what fu*k it, I really did want to finish it anyway and now it’s got a ticket for another year I might just do that and a bit more and like i’ve heard time and time again it will make the difference. It’s a pucker van though, lovely drive etc.

treedrummer
    Participant

You know what fu*k it, I

treedrummer
    Participant

You know what fu*k it, I

treedrummer
    Participant

cheers will have a look
    cheers will have a look around.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.