VW T25 2ltr petrol air cooled 1981 Motor home.

Home Forum topic Camper Vans For Sale VW T25 2ltr petrol air cooled 1981 Motor home.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    treedrummer
    Participant

I have spent the last 3 years getting this van in mint condition. It’s has 12 months MOT and 6 months tax. There are too many new bits on there to write here but just to give you an idea, It has new brake calipers, brake pistons, brake shoes and pads., all the pipes are new including fuel pipes, new fuel pump, recon starter motor, brand new £500 carburetor, new clutch, new tires and balanced, new batteries including leisure battery, all the body work has been done and is ready for a paint job. Purposefully not painted it myself want it to go to a good home and the person buying it put their color scheme to it. This a classic motor original VW air cooled if you know your onions you will want this motor. Come and have a look I will talk you through every little thing that has been done on it and the very little that needs doing to finish off all the hard work I have done thus far. I don’t have any pics of the interior sorry someone nicked my camera recently but everything works just come and have a look. £4,500 or best offer.

mgroadster
    Participant

Hi, Treedrummer.Just off
    Hi, Treedrummer.
    Just off tack for a minute, You say you fitted a new carburettor. Have you still got the old one you want to sell for rebuild?
    Is/was it a Weber 32/36?
    Rebuilding/servicing carburettors is my part time cottage industry.

mgroadster
    Participant

Hi, Treedrummer.Just off
    Hi, Treedrummer.
    Just off tack for a minute, You say you fitted a new carburettor. Have you still got the old one you want to sell for rebuild?
    Is/was it a Weber 32/36?

mgroadster
    Participant

Hi, Treedrummer.Just off
    Hi, Treedrummer.
    Is/was it a Weber 32/36?

mgroadster
    Participant

Hi, Treedrummer.Just off
    Hi, Treedrummer.
    Is/was it a Weber 32/36?

treedrummer
    Participant

Nah sorry my mechanic took
    Nah sorry my mechanic took them.

treedrummer
    Participant

treedrummer
    Participant

treedrummer
    Participant

treedrummer
    Participant

Gosh not even had one look.
    Gosh not even had one look. Ok to get you thinking you should not have to replace anything on this van for years where as if you buy something else you don’t know what you will have to replace down the years. And don’t forget I will take the best offer round the £4,000 though it’s worth a lot more in my book. Everything works in the kitchen, the hook up if fine the transformer if fine that feeds the leisure battery whilst traveling and it is all original with all the original service manuals for the kitchen and electrics I even have the service manual for the van itself. Forgot to mention the inner cills have been replaced some pics for you there of my mate doing the job.

treedrummer
    Participant

Gosh not even had one look. Ok to get you thinking you should not have to replace anything on this van for years where as if you buy something else you don’t know what you will have to replace down the years. And don’t forget I will take the best offer round the £4,000 though it’s worth a lot more in my book. Everything works in the kitchen, the hook up if fine the transformer if fine that feeds the leisure battery whilst traveling and it is all original with all the original service manuals for the kitchen and electrics I even have the service manual for the van itself. Forgot to mention the inner cills have been replaced some pics for you there of my mate doing the job.

treedrummer
    Participant

treedrummer
    Participant

treedrummer
    Participant

Just to add this van has
    Just to add this van has hardly been anywhere for the last 6 years. I got it off a friend that had it sitting in her garden for 3 years cos she couldn’t do anything with it. When I got it nothing on it worked and virtually everything needed replacing so for the last three years it has been off road also while I fixed it up. Reason for sale because it is ready to go and I have another van and can’t afford the insurances anymore. Oh yes can’t seem to upload pics at the mo need to re-size them bare with me.

treedrummer
    Participant

Just to add this van has
    Just to add this van has hardly been anywhere for the last 6 years. I got it off a friend that had it sitting in her garden for 3 years cos she couldn’t do anything with it. When I got it nothing on it worked and virtually everything needed replacing so for the last three years it has been off road also while I fixed it up. Reason for sale because it is ready to go and I have another van and can’t afford the insurances anymore. Oh yes can’t seem to upload pics at the mo need to re-size them bare with me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.