Van electrics?

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions Van electrics?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 161 total)
  • Author
    thesmiths
    Participant

Hi – thanks for your message.
    Hi – thanks for your message. I have to say it’s all very confusing so I’ll pass that one onto my husband!

All we need to do right now is lay any electrics that need to go in before the plylining. Does anyone have any idea on what sort of costs we’re looking at for electrics?

thesmiths
    Participant

Hi – thanks for your message. I have to say it’s all very confusing so I’ll pass that one onto my husband!

All we need to do right now is lay any electrics that need to go in before the plylining. Does anyone have any idea on what sort of costs we’re looking at for electrics?

thesmiths
    Participant

thesmiths
    Participant

thesmiths
    Participant

thesmiths
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

I’m just putting electrics
    I’m just putting electrics for 240v hook up. Flush 16a IP rated flush box £12
    Garage fuse unit, RCD main sw with 1x16a mcb for socket feed and 1x 6a mcb for lights.£16.
    Arctic 2.5 cable for sockets and 1.5 arctic cable for lights. Patresses, sockets & switches for lights…just a few quid.(I work in an electrical wholesaler so can get the gear cheap)I’m using one of the sparkies who buys stuff from me to connect it all up.
    Only 12v stuff I’m having are a small light in the bog (in case of emergencies) and a small 12v 20w light just inside the door.(the power source was already there from Beacons that used to be on the roof as it’s an ex utilities van).

mgroadster
    Participant

Garage fuse unit, RCD main sw with 1x16a mcb for socket feed and 1x 6a mcb for lights.£16.
    Arctic 2.5 cable for sockets and 1.5 arctic cable for lights. Patresses, sockets & switches for lights…just a few quid.(I work in an electrical wholesaler so can get the gear cheap)I’m using one of the sparkies who buys stuff from me to connect it all up.
    Only 12v stuff I’m having are a small light in the bog (in case of emergencies) and a small 12v 20w light just inside the door.(the power source was already there from Beacons that used to be on the roof as it’s an ex utilities van).

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 161 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.