travelling with dog

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself travelling with dog

• This topic has 70 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Deb.
Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Wanderer007
    Participant

Hye Deb
    I have a Whippet called Bella 🙂 I wonder who is the fastest, mind you mine is getting old now she ten.

Deb
    Participant

Wanderer007 my whippet is 2
    Wanderer007 my whippet is 2 and a half,shes fast when she knows she can out run a dog,if she thinks the dog will out run her she usually runs to me to be picked up where she is safe !

thedrifter make sure your dogs ID tag and chip is upto date with your address,phone number and vets number,best to be safe…and dont forget flea treatment,worm tablets, jabs etc
    oh and a dog first aid kit

Deb
    Participant

Wanderer007 my whippet is 2 and a half,shes fast when she knows she can out run a dog,if she thinks the dog will out run her she usually runs to me to be picked up where she is safe !

thedrifter make sure your dogs ID tag and chip is upto date with your address,phone number and vets number,best to be safe…and dont forget flea treatment,worm tablets, jabs etc

Deb
    Participant

Deb
    Participant

Deb
    Participant

Deb
    Participant

Deb
    Participant

Deb
    Participant

Deb
    Participant

Deb
    Participant

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.