travelling with dog

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself travelling with dog

• This topic has 70 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Deb.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    thedrifter
    Participant

Would love to hear from anyone travelling with their dog.I,ve had Timmy from 10 weeks old,and he will be 10 years of age at end of August.He is a great traveller,and has been with me wherever I go.He was born in Marbella,so I plan to take him there for his 10th birthday,then travel around till next March.

Robert and dog
    Participant

Hi
    I take mine on all my trips. She’s a lab x collie and travells well. 2 years old and very protective. Great company.

Robert and dog
    Participant

Hi
    I take mine on all my trips. She’s a lab x collie and travells well. 2 years old and very protective. Great company.

Robert and dog
    Participant

Hi

Robert and dog
    Participant

Hi

Robert and dog
    Participant

Hi

Robert and dog
    Participant

Hi

Robert and dog
    Participant

Hi

Robert and dog
    Participant

Hi

Robert and dog
    Participant

Hi

Robert and dog
    Participant

Hi

bigboack
    Participant

Missy is my co Pilot, she never tells me I’ve gone wrong.
    me puppy,

bigboack
    Participant

me puppy,

bigboack
    Participant

me puppy,

bigboack
    Participant

me puppy,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.