transit 15 seater minibus to a motor caravan

Home Forum topic Show off your camper van transit 15 seater minibus to a motor caravan

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    spc
    Participant

camper van changes
    I think you have to change them. Needs change. Since them photos i have added 2 cupboards above wardrobe a bike rack and a pull out awning. Its just getting to the point were i think its nearly done. However i will never stop adjusting it i think . lol. Been ramsgate and canterbury so far.Kids love it.Nice to be able to go anywere at drop of the hat.

spc
    Participant

camper van changes
    I think you have to change them. Needs change. Since them photos i have added 2 cupboards above wardrobe a bike rack and a pull out awning. Its just getting to the point were i think its nearly done. However i will never stop adjusting it i think . lol. Been ramsgate and canterbury so far.Kids love it.Nice to be able to go anywere at drop of the hat.

spc
    Participant

camper van changes

spc
    Participant

camper van changes

spc
    Participant

camper van changes

spc
    Participant

camper van changes

spc
    Participant

camper van changes

spc
    Participant

camper van changes

spc
    Participant

camper van changes

spc
    Participant

camper van changes

spc
    Participant

camper van changes

spc
    Participant

camper van changes

spc
    Participant

camper van changes

spc
    Participant

camper van changes

mgroadster
    Participant

Where did you get the side
    Where did you get the side and rear door graphics from?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.