transit 15 seater minibus to a motor caravan

Home Forum topic Show off your camper van transit 15 seater minibus to a motor caravan

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    spc
    Participant

I decided to convert a transit 15 seater minibus to a motor caravan. Best thing i ever done. I looked around and was unable to buy one for the funds i had ,so i took the bull by the horns and did it myself.I bought the bus and all the bits on a well know auction site, and was off. I spent weeks working out layout ect. It is not as hard as you think . I just made sure i knew what i needed it to do, and how the layout would best work for us. It took 2/3 months to do, and then it was ready. I was off . I have been away 3 times now and it just gets better each time, as you fine tune bits on it . I thought i would put this on here as i had it all done through vosa and dvla and i might be able to help others if they need any advice ect. Pictures will be helpful to some too, i found this layout to be the best to convert.

Major Gruber
    Participant

Excellent conversion. Good to
    Excellent conversion. Good to see you’re happy to change things as you go along. Some people get a new van because they don’t like the cutlery drawer! Where have you been so far?

Major Gruber
    Participant

Excellent conversion. Good to see you’re happy to change things as you go along. Some people get a new van because they don’t like the cutlery drawer! Where have you been so far?

Major Gruber
    Participant

Major Gruber
    Participant

Major Gruber
    Participant

Major Gruber
    Participant

Major Gruber
    Participant

Major Gruber
    Participant

Major Gruber
    Participant

Major Gruber
    Participant

Major Gruber
    Participant

Major Gruber
    Participant

Major Gruber
    Participant

Major Gruber
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.