Thank you for accepting me :)

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Thank you for accepting me :)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    spc
    Participant

land rover
    I have looked at a few landrovers , I like there style. Bit of a beast . Me and my dad used to do them up when i was younger. I like there basic but very useable build. Your be ok for car shows . you will be able to get in free if you show it when its done . we used to get another front bumper cut 2 ft ish of the ends then 4 bits of tube and make the bumper double high at the end .then paint it up. looked good .you can get away with murder with them . They seem to look good whatever you do .

spc
    Participant

land rover
    I have looked at a few landrovers , I like there style. Bit of a beast . Me and my dad used to do them up when i was younger. I like there basic but very useable build. Your be ok for car shows . you will be able to get in free if you show it when its done . we used to get another front bumper cut 2 ft ish of the ends then 4 bits of tube and make the bumper double high at the end .then paint it up. looked good .you can get away with murder with them . They seem to look good whatever you do .

spc
    Participant

land rover

spc
    Participant

land rover

spc
    Participant

land rover

spc
    Participant

land rover

spc
    Participant

land rover

spc
    Participant

land rover

spc
    Participant

land rover

spc
    Participant

land rover

spc
    Participant

land rover

spc
    Participant

land rover

spc
    Participant

land rover

twinwebber16001972
    Participant

mot”s
    my sympathy re your vehicle mot! the camper i purchased was mot”d(NOT!!!)but i loved the bus so i bought the bus ,then spent the thick end off several thousand making it safe , and i couldn”t use “no knowledge of vehicles as an excuse ” or youthfullness! yeah , mot”s eh? but ! every tree … at least i now know every bit of this vehicle (my home)!

twinwebber16001972
    Participant

mot”s
    my sympathy re your vehicle mot! the camper i purchased was mot”d(NOT!!!)but i loved the bus so i bought the bus ,then spent the thick end off several thousand making it safe , and i couldn”t use “no knowledge of vehicles as an excuse ” or youthfullness! yeah , mot”s eh? but ! every tree … at least i now know every bit of this vehicle (my home)!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.