T25 Autosleeper wall/ceiling carpets shed dust

Home Forum topic Vehicle maintenance, suggestions and ideas T25 Autosleeper wall/ceiling carpets shed dust

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Gillian

T25 interior Carpets
    Hi

I own a similar van with the same problem! Did you get your carpets replaced? If so, how much did it cost? I have just been quoted £1000 for the job as it is very labour intensive but that’s just scary!

Gillian

Gillian

T25 interior Carpets
    Hi

I own a similar van with the same problem! Did you get your carpets replaced? If so, how much did it cost? I have just been quoted £1000 for the job as it is very labour intensive but that’s just scary!

Gillian

Gillian

T25 interior Carpets
    Hi

Gillian

Gillian

T25 interior Carpets
    Hi

Gillian

Gillian

T25 interior Carpets
    Hi

Gillian

Gillian

T25 interior Carpets
    Hi

Gillian

Gillian

T25 interior Carpets
    Hi

Gillian

captain slocum
    Participant

Just to update this thread: I tried brushing, and later spraying, diluted Unibond onto the carpets, which someone suggested, and it does not work. Makes it worse if anything. And the more you vacuum the more comes out. I have never heard of any other treatment in spite of 2 years of Googling! So the only thing is replacement I think.

captain slocum
    Participant

Just to update this thread: I tried brushing, and later spraying, diluted Unibond onto the carpets, which someone suggested, and it does not work. Makes it worse if anything. And the more you vacuum the more comes out. I have never heard of any other treatment in spite of 2 years of Googling! So the only thing is replacement I think.

captain slocum
    Participant

captain slocum
    Participant

captain slocum
    Participant

captain slocum
    Participant

captain slocum
    Participant

captain slocum
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.