T25 Autosleeper wall/ceiling carpets shed dust

Home Forum topic Vehicle maintenance, suggestions and ideas T25 Autosleeper wall/ceiling carpets shed dust

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    stewart1979
    Participant

i would see about getting it
    i would see about getting it all changed wouldn’t like to think i was breathing in the particles when using the van

stewart1979
    Participant

i would see about getting it all changed wouldn’t like to think i was breathing in the particles when using the van

stewart1979
    Participant

stewart1979
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Yes, sounds like it’s ready
    Yes, sounds like it’s ready for a re cover. Natural ageing breaking it down.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Gillian

T25 interior Carpets
    Hi

I own a similar van with the same problem! Did you get your carpets replaced? If so, how much did it cost? I have just been quoted £1000 for the job as it is very labour intensive but that’s just scary!

Gillian

Gillian

T25 interior Carpets
    Hi

I own a similar van with the same problem! Did you get your carpets replaced? If so, how much did it cost? I have just been quoted £1000 for the job as it is very labour intensive but that’s just scary!

Gillian

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.