Sprinter…shall I or shan’t I?

Home Forum topic Buying or selling a camper van Sprinter…shall I or shan’t I?

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    beachbetty
    Participant

usually use the bus on a day
    usually use the bus on a day to day basis…luckily I work from home, so only need to go into town once a week, if that…..usually do the shopping with my trusty wheelie bag! I did use the Transit for daily stuff and that was no problem.
    At the moment I live in a lovely flat, but the place is up for sale, so I want a back up home! If this wasn’t such a nice flat (5 minutes from the beach) I’d be off now.
    But a good vehicle like this one doesn’t come along every day, which is why I’m umming and ahhing so much. Size bad, price good.
    Thanks guys

beachbetty
    Participant

usually use the bus on a day
    usually use the bus on a day to day basis…luckily I work from home, so only need to go into town once a week, if that…..usually do the shopping with my trusty wheelie bag! I did use the Transit for daily stuff and that was no problem.
    At the moment I live in a lovely flat, but the place is up for sale, so I want a back up home! If this wasn’t such a nice flat (5 minutes from the beach) I’d be off now.
    But a good vehicle like this one doesn’t come along every day, which is why I’m umming and ahhing so much. Size bad, price good.
    Thanks guys

Darren
    Keymaster

I couldn’t live with a LWB as
    I couldn’t live with a LWB as my only vehicle. I have a MWB Sprinter and it just fits into a car space. Bought it for that reason. LWB is hassle at times. There are wider vans, such as the Fiat Ducato which gives more space.
    Only get a LWB if you are sure you can live with it.

Darren
    Keymaster

I couldn’t live with a LWB as my only vehicle. I have a MWB Sprinter and it just fits into a car space. Bought it for that reason. LWB is hassle at times. There are wider vans, such as the Fiat Ducato which gives more space.

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Anonymous

I’ve decided I can live with
    I’ve decided I can live with it, as it’s such a good ‘un. Waiting for the guy to get back from Europe so I can pick up my new beast.

Anonymous

I’ve decided I can live with it, as it’s such a good ‘un. Waiting for the guy to get back from Europe so I can pick up my new beast.

Anonymous

Anonymous

beachbetty
    Participant

😀
    😀

beachbetty
    Participant

😀
    😀

beachbetty
    Participant

😀
    😀

beachbetty
    Participant

😀
    😀

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.