short-term camper ownership

Home Forum topic Buying or selling a camper van short-term camper ownership

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Darren
    Keymaster

That first van did look too
    That first van did look too cheap. It’s gone now anyway.

£4K should get you a nice van, just take your time and look around. If you have limited time by one already converted.
    Selling is only really a problem in the winter months. Remember, you can sell anything at any time if it’s priced correctly. Just keep this in mind when you come to sell it.

I have worked whilst traveling many times. I often use a data enabled phone sim. This is a good service in Portugal, and OK in Spain. It’s very expensive in France though. I use the Sim when wild camping in remote places, and then use cafe WiFi when in more built up areas. As long as you don’t need hours of internet everyday, which you shouldn’t if you’re traveling, then it’s fine. It’s a good excuse to get out of the van and have a coffee.

Dilby00

Thanks Darren – being a web
    Thanks Darren – being a web designer i scrually will need a faor bit of internet, so thats something to look into. As for the van at the moment for around that price the newst vans seem to be around 92 with most being late eighties. Is that just too old and risky?

Also hardly any have bathrooms – i was thinking it would be easier to wild/free camp and use the in buult bathroom but is this going to be trucky for the budget?

Thanks so much I really appreciate the help

Dilby00

Thanks Darren – being a web designer i scrually will need a faor bit of internet, so thats something to look into. As for the van at the moment for around that price the newst vans seem to be around 92 with most being late eighties. Is that just too old and risky?

Also hardly any have bathrooms – i was thinking it would be easier to wild/free camp and use the in buult bathroom but is this going to be trucky for the budget?

Dilby00

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.