Self Opinionated git.!

Home Forum topic General Chit Chat Self Opinionated git.!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

I remember seeing the broken
    I remember seeing the broken remains of one caravan in the road and the woman clearly standing on the central reservation inconsolable with tears….
    I’ll bet her old man had his ears bent for months!

mgroadster
    Participant

I remember seeing the broken
    I remember seeing the broken remains of one caravan in the road and the woman clearly standing on the central reservation inconsolable with tears….
    I’ll bet her old man had his ears bent for months!

Kris
    Participant

bahahaha
    lmao ha gave me a gigle
    i used to tow a 8m trailer for work (portable office for skydiving) behind a transit but it had brakes so it was never had that problem but my boss used to turn the trailer brakes up without telling me for a laugh so you slightly tap the brakes and the hole thing locks up. Good fun ha
    Cheers for the giggle
    😀

Kris
    Participant

bahahaha
    lmao ha gave me a gigle
    i used to tow a 8m trailer for work (portable office for skydiving) behind a transit but it had brakes so it was never had that problem but my boss used to turn the trailer brakes up without telling me for a laugh so you slightly tap the brakes and the hole thing locks up. Good fun ha
    Cheers for the giggle
    😀

Kris
    Participant

bahahaha
    lmao ha gave me a gigle
    Cheers for the giggle
    😀

Kris
    Participant

bahahaha
    lmao ha gave me a gigle
    Cheers for the giggle
    😀

mgroadster
    Participant

Maybe, for this coming
    Maybe, for this coming summer, we could have the “best pic of a jacknifed caravan” thread, and the prize winner could be the one that has managed to spread the whole carriageway with pots, pans, suitcases, clothes and smashed panels.(double points if the tow vehicle is laying on it’s side too).

mgroadster
    Participant

Maybe, for this coming
    Maybe, for this coming summer, we could have the “best pic of a jacknifed caravan” thread, and the prize winner could be the one that has managed to spread the whole carriageway with pots, pans, suitcases, clothes and smashed panels.(double points if the tow vehicle is laying on it’s side too).

mgroadster
    Participant

Maybe, for this coming

mgroadster
    Participant

Maybe, for this coming

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.