Safe Mirrors

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions Safe Mirrors

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    DAVEY
    Participant

Renault Trafic conversion
    Hello Suz,
    Converting the Renault got off to a flying start, I had windows professionally fitted (See https://www.campervanlife.com/forum/vehicle-maintenance-suggestions-and-ideas/windows ) Then insulated the sides and roof with sheep’s wool and airtec and installed the leisure battery and 12 volt electrics with a stereo and LED lights.
    Then I got really busy with work (60 to 70 hours every week) So progress on the van has been very slow. Just has the basics to satisfy the insurance company that it’s a camper so far.
    I have still managed to escape for a few weekends away in the van and also used it as “Base Camp” at a couple of motorbike club rallies I’ve helped to organise.
    Now trying to work out how to get thr motorbike in to the van along with everything else!
    Good luck with Your project,
    Davey.

DAVEY
    Participant

Hello Suz,
    Converting the Renault got off to a flying start, I had windows professionally fitted (See https://www.campervanlife.com/forum/vehicle-maintenance-suggestions-and-ideas/windows ) Then insulated the sides and roof with sheep’s wool and airtec and installed the leisure battery and 12 volt electrics with a stereo and LED lights.
    Then I got really busy with work (60 to 70 hours every week) So progress on the van has been very slow. Just has the basics to satisfy the insurance company that it’s a camper so far.
    I have still managed to escape for a few weekends away in the van and also used it as “Base Camp” at a couple of motorbike club rallies I’ve helped to organise.
    Now trying to work out how to get thr motorbike in to the van along with everything else!
    Davey.

DAVEY
    Participant

Hello Suz,
    Davey.

DAVEY
    Participant

Hello Suz,
    Davey.

Darren
    Keymaster

Sounds like good progress
    Sounds like good progress Davey.

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.