questions i should be asking about a sprinter camper

Home Forum topic Buying or selling a camper van questions i should be asking about a sprinter camper

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Darren
    Keymaster

Good point about the service
    Good point about the service history. However, the seller might mean that there are no stamps in the service history log, as that’s how I read their description.
    It’s worth checking with the seller. They might have serviced it regularly, and they might have some proof of it.

Darren
    Keymaster

Good point about the service history. However, the seller might mean that there are no stamps in the service history log, as that’s how I read their description.
    It’s worth checking with the seller. They might have serviced it regularly, and they might have some proof of it.

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

stewart1979
    Participant

thats great thanks for that

stewart1979
    Participant

stewart1979
    Participant

stewart1979
    Participant

stewart1979
    Participant

stewart1979
    Participant

stewart1979
    Participant

stewart1979
    Participant

stewart1979
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.