POP TOP WARNING!!!

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions POP TOP WARNING!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    slicknoodle
    Participant

Sorry Jock but i’m not going
    Sorry Jock but i’m not going to be careful about what i say!! I am just trying to highlight the fact that there are some very dodgy companies making ‘not fit for purpose’ roofs and some dodgy companies fitting them. A combination that could one day be lethal. Mine is not an isolated case. I saw another, very similar to mine, recently in the garage and this one had actually snapped in two. With one piece flying down the motorway. It doesnt bare thinking about what consequences it could’ve had. And great if there are other companies making top quality roofs then they will have no problems and probably pleased that i am trying to flush out the cowboys. In the long run they will get more trade. So i’m not really sure what your arguement is? Maybe because i mentioned a company by name…? I’m no Reimo salesman but just a man who went through a hideous experience and am trying to do my bit in order to minimise this happening again.

slicknoodle
    Participant

Sorry Jock but i’m not going to be careful about what i say!! I am just trying to highlight the fact that there are some very dodgy companies making ‘not fit for purpose’ roofs and some dodgy companies fitting them. A combination that could one day be lethal. Mine is not an isolated case. I saw another, very similar to mine, recently in the garage and this one had actually snapped in two. With one piece flying down the motorway. It doesnt bare thinking about what consequences it could’ve had. And great if there are other companies making top quality roofs then they will have no problems and probably pleased that i am trying to flush out the cowboys. In the long run they will get more trade. So i’m not really sure what your arguement is? Maybe because i mentioned a company by name…? I’m no Reimo salesman but just a man who went through a hideous experience and am trying to do my bit in order to minimise this happening again.

slicknoodle
    Participant

slicknoodle
    Participant

slicknoodle
    Participant

slicknoodle
    Participant

slicknoodle
    Participant

slicknoodle
    Participant

slicknoodle
    Participant

slicknoodle
    Participant

slicknoodle
    Participant

slicknoodle
    Participant

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.