Painting MDF

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions Painting MDF

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

Thanks for that, I wondered
    Thanks for that, I wondered if it soaked up the paint.I will take your comments on board, when I come to do them. cheers.

mgroadster
    Participant

Thanks for that, I wondered if it soaked up the paint.I will take your comments on board, when I come to do them. cheers.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Darren
    Keymaster

I used a gloss roller, a mini
    I used a gloss roller, a mini one. They have a smoother finish than an emulsion roller, which is like a shaggy carpet.
    I gave 2 coats of primer. The first coat soaked up very quickly. The second not so much,
    Then gave 2 coats of top coat, satin wood. Good solid finish.

Darren
    Keymaster

I used a gloss roller, a mini one. They have a smoother finish than an emulsion roller, which is like a shaggy carpet.
    I gave 2 coats of primer. The first coat soaked up very quickly. The second not so much,

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.