Northern France

Home Forum topic Camping Northern France

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Darren
    Keymaster

Great tip, thanks!
    Great tip, thanks!

Darren
    Keymaster

Great tip, thanks!
    Great tip, thanks!

Darren
    Keymaster

Great tip, thanks!
    Great tip, thanks!

Darren
    Keymaster

Great tip, thanks!
    Great tip, thanks!

Darren
    Keymaster

Great tip, thanks!
    Great tip, thanks!

Darren
    Keymaster

Great tip, thanks!
    Great tip, thanks!

Robert and dog
    Participant

France trip
    Hi Ian.
    I done a trip to France in my Primastar, with a friend in August. We used the tunnel as it was a lot cheaper. Arrived at Sangatte (About 2 miles south of Calais) with the intention of travelling down the coast and parking for free.
    We drove on the D940, which hugs the coast line. On our way we came across various Aires which were free. Stopped off for food in Boulogne-sur-Mer. Lovely town with fantastic fresh fish market in the car park.
    When we got onto the D119, a few miles after le Portal we were hit by a wonderful beach that went on for miles. Parked in the car park at the bottom of the hill and spent the day on the beach.
    Eventually stayed in the campsite above the car park as they had wonderful showers. We travelled from the campsite. My intention of driving miles faded. The surrounding beaches and countryside was wonderful.
    Attached some pics of the area.
    Hope this helps you some…oh yeah. Fresh mussels and clams on the beach when the tide goes out!

Robert and dog
    Participant

France trip
    Hi Ian.
    I done a trip to France in my Primastar, with a friend in August. We used the tunnel as it was a lot cheaper. Arrived at Sangatte (About 2 miles south of Calais) with the intention of travelling down the coast and parking for free.
    We drove on the D940, which hugs the coast line. On our way we came across various Aires which were free. Stopped off for food in Boulogne-sur-Mer. Lovely town with fantastic fresh fish market in the car park.
    When we got onto the D119, a few miles after le Portal we were hit by a wonderful beach that went on for miles. Parked in the car park at the bottom of the hill and spent the day on the beach.
    Eventually stayed in the campsite above the car park as they had wonderful showers. We travelled from the campsite. My intention of driving miles faded. The surrounding beaches and countryside was wonderful.
    Hope this helps you some…oh yeah. Fresh mussels and clams on the beach when the tide goes out!

Robert and dog
    Participant

France trip
    Hi Ian.

Robert and dog
    Participant

France trip
    Hi Ian.

Robert and dog
    Participant

France trip
    Hi Ian.

Robert and dog
    Participant

France trip
    Hi Ian.

Robert and dog
    Participant

France trip
    Hi Ian.

Robert and dog
    Participant

France trip
    Hi Ian.

Robert and dog
    Participant

France trip
    Hi Ian.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.