New cheap conversion parts.

Home Forum topic Buying or selling a camper van New cheap conversion parts.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Debs
    Debs
    mgroadster
    Participant

Hi Yes, I did see this as
    Hi Yes, I did see this as it’s not far from me but it doesn’t interest me too much. I never tend to buy Ebay lots as they always seem to disappoint.
    The Auction I attended was an auction that not many members of the Public get access to.

mgroadster
    Participant

Hi Yes, I did see this as it’s not far from me but it doesn’t interest me too much. I never tend to buy Ebay lots as they always seem to disappoint.
    The Auction I attended was an auction that not many members of the Public get access to.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Right then, here is a start.
    Right then, here is a start. I’ve already sold the 2 pop up roofs and a roof rack within 2 hours of getting them back!
    Still more stuff to list yet but currently I have 9 x new SMEV 9222 2 burner hobs with sink units.(RHS sink). Ebay price circa £245.00. I’ll sell each one for £170.00 + £10 carriage.
    I’ve got 8 New Fiamma F35 Pro 2.5 mtr awnings.(kept 2..1 for me and 1 for my work colleague)They are a silver grey stripe..£195.00ea £10 carriage.(check out Ebay price).

I’ll list all the rest as I sort it out.

mgroadster
    Participant

Right then, here is a start. I’ve already sold the 2 pop up roofs and a roof rack within 2 hours of getting them back!
    Still more stuff to list yet but currently I have 9 x new SMEV 9222 2 burner hobs with sink units.(RHS sink). Ebay price circa £245.00. I’ll sell each one for £170.00 + £10 carriage.
    I’ve got 8 New Fiamma F35 Pro 2.5 mtr awnings.(kept 2..1 for me and 1 for my work colleague)They are a silver grey stripe..£195.00ea £10 carriage.(check out Ebay price).

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

I’ve only got 3 smev hob tops
    I’ve only got 3 smev hob tops left, and 2 Fiamma awnings.
    Much of the rest, I have sold to an online seller. cheers.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

All sold, job done. Gone to
    All sold, job done. Gone to an online seller with a quick turnaround for meeeeeeeeeee!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.