New cheap conversion parts.

Home Forum topic Buying or selling a camper van New cheap conversion parts.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

I have been today to a closure sale in South London of various businesses, mostly brought about by Bailiffs acting on behalf of various institutions.
    With retirement looming ever closer, I have purchased a large amount of conversion stuff from an inland revenue/bank closure.
    I got this huge lot all very cheaply and will be selling them on to DIY ers alot cheaper, than Most on Ebay.
    Everything is new…including Fiamma roof vents, Fiamma awnings, Smev hob tops, 2 VW pop up roofs, A selection of privacy bonded windows, Bike racks, roof racks, roof boxes, etc.
    I will be building a web site in the ensuing weeks to compliment my current business,listing everything but if anybody has any enquiries in the mean time you can ask via this forum or my web site http://www.classic-carburettors.co.uk
    I also bought via another closed business some recon engines and gearboxes + parts, some suitable for campers. I’ll be offering a fitting service for those who don’t want DIY. and private payment plans.

T2_Millie
    Participant

Interested
    Hi,

I’d be interested in quite a few items especially the bike rack/roof racks if any would fit on my T2, also a Smev hob top as I’m currently starting my interior.

Are you waiting to sell until you’ve built your website? Would be interested in prices for the bits mentioned.

Cheers

T2_Millie
    Participant

Interested
    Hi,

I’d be interested in quite a few items especially the bike rack/roof racks if any would fit on my T2, also a Smev hob top as I’m currently starting my interior.

Are you waiting to sell until you’ve built your website? Would be interested in prices for the bits mentioned.

Cheers

T2_Millie
    Participant

Interested
    Hi,

Cheers

T2_Millie
    Participant

Interested
    Hi,

Cheers

mgroadster
    Participant

Hi, I just need to sort out
    Hi, I just need to sort out what is what 1st. I have rented a 7.5 tonne truck to get it all. Once I have a good list, I’ll place it here..(Maybe a couple of days).

mgroadster
    Participant

Hi, I just need to sort out what is what 1st. I have rented a 7.5 tonne truck to get it all. Once I have a good list, I’ll place it here..(Maybe a couple of days).

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Darren
    Keymaster

Sounds like a great purchase
    Sounds like a great purchase and adventure. Wishing you good luck.

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Debs
    Debs
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.