Music/Books?

Home Forum topic General Chit Chat Music/Books?

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Darren
    Keymaster

I’ve always loved music. I
    I’ve always loved music. I got into rave and grunge, then everything since. But as I’ve got older (36 now!) I’ve got into podcasts and audio books more. I love these when doing 12 hours days driving across France.

Today I listen to Radiohead, Bombay Bicycle Club, Easy Star All Stars, John Butler Trio. I’ve always loved the Beastie Boys, and was very day to hear the Adam Yauch passed away recently.

Andy P
    Participant

Audio books are great!
    I very often have the old i-plod screwed into the ears as I mess around in my very overgrown garden, listening to an audio book. Or I select loads of tracks from the digital music collection and glue them all into one single album – then just rock along with zero interruptions to the music. I attach an image of my latest complete project…..the garden composter!

Andy P
    Participant

Audio books are great!
    I very often have the old i-plod screwed into the ears as I mess around in my very overgrown garden, listening to an audio book. Or I select loads of tracks from the digital music collection and glue them all into one single album – then just rock along with zero interruptions to the music. I attach an image of my latest complete project…..the garden composter!

Andy P
    Participant

Audio books are great!

Andy P
    Participant

Audio books are great!

Andy P
    Participant

Audio books are great!

Andy P
    Participant

Another death
    I see in the news that Robin Gibb of the BeeGees and gone and passed away too. It does make you wonder – if the doctor had given these guys a one year warning, what would they have come up with before they were lost to us? OK, a little fantasy, but just what would Elvis or Freddie Mercury have come up with? Any ideas? As for books, how many more plays by Shakespeare would we now have?

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Another death
    I see in the news that Robin Gibb of the BeeGees and gone and passed away too. It does make you wonder – if the doctor had given these guys a one year warning, what would they have come up with before they were lost to us? OK, a little fantasy, but just what would Elvis or Freddie Mercury have come up with? Any ideas? As for books, how many more plays by Shakespeare would we now have?

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Another death

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Another death

Andy P.

Andy P
    Participant

Another death

Andy P.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.