Micro Camper Van – Peugeot Bipper

Home Forum topic Show off your camper van Micro Camper Van – Peugeot Bipper

Viewing 13 posts - 121 through 133 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    Alan

Micro Camper
    Could I ask how much they charged you for the conversion?

I am really keen on getting one myself and just perfect for what I have in mind.

Regards
    Alan.

Suze

Bipper
    Great conversion, I have a Bipper and just wondering how you managed to get full length bed in? did you have a new passenger seat fitted?

Suze

Bipper
    Great conversion, I have a Bipper and just wondering how you managed to get full length bed in? did you have a new passenger seat fitted?

Suze

Bipper

Suze

Bipper

Suze

Bipper

Suze

Bipper

Suze

Bipper

Suze

Bipper

Suze

Bipper

Suze

Bipper

Suze

Bipper

Suze

Bipper

Viewing 13 posts - 121 through 133 (of 133 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.