Micro Camper Van – Peugeot Bipper

Home Forum topic Show off your camper van Micro Camper Van – Peugeot Bipper

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    shurm
    Participant

Thanks for that we weren’t
    Thanks for that we weren’t sure how it would all work out but were more than happy with the end result. MPG is brilliant and we can take it or park it anywhere really. Fancy going abroad in it with the awning and roof box but haven’ t ventured that far before.

shurm
    Participant

Thanks for that we weren’t sure how it would all work out but were more than happy with the end result. MPG is brilliant and we can take it or park it anywhere really. Fancy going abroad in it with the awning and roof box but haven’ t ventured that far before.

shurm
    Participant

shurm
    Participant

shurm
    Participant

shurm
    Participant

shurm
    Participant

shurm
    Participant

shurm
    Participant

shurm
    Participant

Jason

nice
    Perfect just what i want.. can i ask where you sourced the furniture and bits from.. or did you make them?

Jason

nice
    Perfect just what i want.. can i ask where you sourced the furniture and bits from.. or did you make them?

Jason

nice

Jason

nice

Jason

nice

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 133 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.