Mercedes 207D hi roof camper van long wheel base 1979 spares or repair

Home Forum topic Camper Vans For Sale Mercedes 207D hi roof camper van long wheel base 1979 spares or repair

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

I rather think that anyone
    I rather think that anyone who is going to use it as a campervan very much will need an MOT and as such I would suggest that the buyer either gets a test or you test it prior to sale.

mgroadster
    Participant

I rather think that anyone who is going to use it as a campervan very much will need an MOT and as such I would suggest that the buyer either gets a test or you test it prior to sale.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

treedrummer
    Participant

spares or repairs
    It does say at the top spares or repair. Its running starts first time will go through all things on it with you. Going to do some work on brakes and other bits but nothing wrong with it generally.

treedrummer
    Participant

spares or repairs
    It does say at the top spares or repair. Its running starts first time will go through all things on it with you. Going to do some work on brakes and other bits but nothing wrong with it generally.

treedrummer
    Participant

spares or repairs

treedrummer
    Participant

spares or repairs

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 133 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.