Mercedes 207D hi roof camper van long wheel base 1979 spares or repair

Home Forum topic Camper Vans For Sale Mercedes 207D hi roof camper van long wheel base 1979 spares or repair

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 133 total)
  • Author
    treedrummer
    Participant

Starts ok
    Starts fine was just a flat battery. I’m going to change the fuel filter this week cos its running a bit rough but starts like a dream again after charging battery. Gotta go cos can’t afford 2 lots of insurance.

treedrummer
    Participant

Starts ok
    Starts fine was just a flat battery. I’m going to change the fuel filter this week cos its running a bit rough but starts like a dream again after charging battery. Gotta go cos can’t afford 2 lots of insurance.

treedrummer
    Participant

Starts ok

treedrummer
    Participant

Starts ok

treedrummer
    Participant

Starts ok

treedrummer
    Participant

Starts ok

treedrummer
    Participant

Starts ok

treedrummer
    Participant

Starts ok

treedrummer
    Participant

Starts ok

treedrummer
    Participant

Starts ok

mgroadster
    Participant

For somewhere near a grand,
    For somewhere near a grand, thats not bad as even as a breaker it’ll produce. An MOT at that sort of money isn’t that important then for that money.
    Some people get so excited when pricing campers and think they’re worth fortunes and then wonder why no one buys em.
    Good luck at a grand.

mgroadster
    Participant

For somewhere near a grand, thats not bad as even as a breaker it’ll produce. An MOT at that sort of money isn’t that important then for that money.
    Some people get so excited when pricing campers and think they’re worth fortunes and then wonder why no one buys em.
    Good luck at a grand.

mgroadster
    Participant

Good luck at a grand.

mgroadster
    Participant

Good luck at a grand.

mgroadster
    Participant

Good luck at a grand.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 133 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.