Just bought a van!

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Just bought a van!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Robert and dog
    Participant

Hi
    Bought a Primastar about 18 months ago. Had leisure battery, roof vent, bed, insulation blah blah blah fitted and travel when ever I’m not working. I didn’t have a fancy converstion done (ie carpets, sink etc) as I tarvel 12 months of the year with my trusty hound and I need to be able to empty it out and give it a good clean after my ‘dirty’ trips. Put some pics on this site of places we’ve stopped.
    Going onto The Brecon Beacons this weekend. Gonna be real cold I’m guessing. Hey Ho!
    Just had a few nice days in Cornwall.

Robert and dog
    Participant

Hi
    Bought a Primastar about 18 months ago. Had leisure battery, roof vent, bed, insulation blah blah blah fitted and travel when ever I’m not working. I didn’t have a fancy converstion done (ie carpets, sink etc) as I tarvel 12 months of the year with my trusty hound and I need to be able to empty it out and give it a good clean after my ‘dirty’ trips. Put some pics on this site of places we’ve stopped.
    Going onto The Brecon Beacons this weekend. Gonna be real cold I’m guessing. Hey Ho!

Robert and dog
    Participant

Hi

Robert and dog
    Participant

Hi

Robert and dog
    Participant

Hi

Robert and dog
    Participant

Hi

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.