Just bought a van!

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Just bought a van!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    thesmiths
    Participant

Hello all

Well, thought I’d sign up here as we’ve just bought a Nissan Primastar van. Now the plan is to convert it into a camper. Luckily the husband is pretty handy so he will make whatever he can for it.

My job is interior – problem is I would have a loved a transporter that I could vintage up inside!! Not sure which direction to go for the Primastar…any good websites on interiors?

Cheers all

http://smithfamilyonthemove.blogspot.com/

mgroadster
    Participant

Alot of the fun is…deciding
    Alot of the fun is…deciding what you want in your van, then penciling it in. I have a high top LWB transit, a few weeks ago I fitted my sink and hob.A few days ago, i had a different idea and this weekend besides fitting a roof vent, I’m changing the position of the sink/hob to it’s final resting place.I wanted…seating/bed conversion, cooking, and emergency toilet for night time, also some storage. I will have all those, but just keep sketching, planning and sketching again. You will achieve your goals….Oh and good luck.

mgroadster
    Participant

Alot of the fun is…deciding what you want in your van, then penciling it in. I have a high top LWB transit, a few weeks ago I fitted my sink and hob.A few days ago, i had a different idea and this weekend besides fitting a roof vent, I’m changing the position of the sink/hob to it’s final resting place.I wanted…seating/bed conversion, cooking, and emergency toilet for night time, also some storage. I will have all those, but just keep sketching, planning and sketching again. You will achieve your goals….Oh and good luck.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Robert and dog
    Participant

Hi
    Bought a Primastar about 18 months ago. Had leisure battery, roof vent, bed, insulation blah blah blah fitted and travel when ever I’m not working. I didn’t have a fancy converstion done (ie carpets, sink etc) as I tarvel 12 months of the year with my trusty hound and I need to be able to empty it out and give it a good clean after my ‘dirty’ trips. Put some pics on this site of places we’ve stopped.
    Going onto The Brecon Beacons this weekend. Gonna be real cold I’m guessing. Hey Ho!
    Just had a few nice days in Cornwall.

Robert and dog
    Participant

Hi
    Bought a Primastar about 18 months ago. Had leisure battery, roof vent, bed, insulation blah blah blah fitted and travel when ever I’m not working. I didn’t have a fancy converstion done (ie carpets, sink etc) as I tarvel 12 months of the year with my trusty hound and I need to be able to empty it out and give it a good clean after my ‘dirty’ trips. Put some pics on this site of places we’ve stopped.
    Going onto The Brecon Beacons this weekend. Gonna be real cold I’m guessing. Hey Ho!

Robert and dog
    Participant

Hi

Robert and dog
    Participant

Hi

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.