Hi new here and to Motorhomes ..need some help on Controls

Home Forum topic Vehicle maintenance, suggestions and ideas Hi new here and to Motorhomes ..need some help on Controls

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    twinwebber16001972
    Participant

new van?
    And i agree with”mg”s” post , nip back to the previous owner if poss?and get a run thru re all systems / controls,if u intend to wild camp will you be doing your own “get me home”repairs? a lot of “won”t start” & “was running but stopped” are faulty elecs,if you do not have a basic understanding of same you are a)well stuck b)open to being financially stuffed.If inclined, spend £20 on a multimeter and google “basic vehicle elecs. get the wiring diagram for your vehicle .don”t be in awe of electricity, just be careful/ thoughtful, must say that blue wire does look interesting?lot of insulating tape in there mate there are safer ways to protect cables .post again please , let us know how you fare?

twinwebber16001972
    Participant

new van?
    And i agree with”mg”s” post , nip back to the previous owner if poss?and get a run thru re all systems / controls,if u intend to wild camp will you be doing your own “get me home”repairs? a lot of “won”t start” & “was running but stopped” are faulty elecs,if you do not have a basic understanding of same you are a)well stuck b)open to being financially stuffed.If inclined, spend £20 on a multimeter and google “basic vehicle elecs. get the wiring diagram for your vehicle .don”t be in awe of electricity, just be careful/ thoughtful, must say that blue wire does look interesting?lot of insulating tape in there mate there are safer ways to protect cables .post again please , let us know how you fare?

twinwebber16001972
    Participant

new van?

twinwebber16001972
    Participant

new van?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.