Hi guys

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Hi guys

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    betzee
    Participant

Hello
    Hi Robert

I live near Abergavenny. I am hoping to use my van more this year. I have a dog and he will travel with me. I like to have a holiday once a year, but he doesn’t like going into the kennels so my hoilday choice is limited now, hence I will staying in UK now.

I hope I can have a bash at finishing the van when the weather gets better. I prefer basic. If I have a fridge, cooker etc will mean more maintenance. Just somewhere to slepp and maybe watch my DVD player and that’s about it.
    Let’s hope we have a nice summer

betzee
    Participant

Hello
    Hi Robert

I live near Abergavenny. I am hoping to use my van more this year. I have a dog and he will travel with me. I like to have a holiday once a year, but he doesn’t like going into the kennels so my hoilday choice is limited now, hence I will staying in UK now.

I hope I can have a bash at finishing the van when the weather gets better. I prefer basic. If I have a fridge, cooker etc will mean more maintenance. Just somewhere to slepp and maybe watch my DVD player and that’s about it.

betzee
    Participant

Hello
    Hi Robert

betzee
    Participant

Hello
    Hi Robert

betzee
    Participant

Hello
    Hi Robert

betzee
    Participant

Hello
    Hi Robert

betzee
    Participant

Hello
    Hi Robert

betzee
    Participant

Hello
    Hi Robert

betzee
    Participant

Hello
    Hi Robert

betzee
    Participant

Hello
    Hi Robert

betzee
    Participant

Hello
    Hi Robert

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.