Hi guys

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself Hi guys

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    betzee
    Participant

Hello
    I’m new on here and just noticed that you don’t live too far away in Somerset. I live in Monmouthshire. Did you convert your van yourself? Hopefully I’ll catch you tomorrow

betzee
    Participant

Hello
    I’m new on here and just noticed that you don’t live too far away in Somerset. I live in Monmouthshire. Did you convert your van yourself? Hopefully I’ll catch you tomorrow

betzee
    Participant

Hello

betzee
    Participant

Hello

Robert and dog
    Participant

Hi Betzee
    Spent many a night in Monmouthshire. I take my mother to Ross on Wye several times a year. I drop her off and then travel around for the week, then pick her up a week later. Places I’ve stopped are Ross on Wye, Hay on Wye, Forest of Dean, Black Mountains and a few other ‘out of the way’ places.
    A friend equiped my van. It’s very basic but suits me and my dog. She goes every where with me.
    What part of Monmouth are you from?

Robert and dog
    Participant

Hi Betzee
    Spent many a night in Monmouthshire. I take my mother to Ross on Wye several times a year. I drop her off and then travel around for the week, then pick her up a week later. Places I’ve stopped are Ross on Wye, Hay on Wye, Forest of Dean, Black Mountains and a few other ‘out of the way’ places.
    A friend equiped my van. It’s very basic but suits me and my dog. She goes every where with me.

Robert and dog
    Participant

Hi Betzee

Robert and dog
    Participant

Hi Betzee

Robert and dog
    Participant

Hi Betzee

Robert and dog
    Participant

Hi Betzee

Robert and dog
    Participant

Hi Betzee

Robert and dog
    Participant

Hi Betzee

Robert and dog
    Participant

Hi Betzee

Robert and dog
    Participant

Hi Betzee

Robert and dog
    Participant

Hi Betzee

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.