foam for cushions. My tip of the day.

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions foam for cushions. My tip of the day.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 201 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

There are some re-coverers on
    There are some re-coverers on Ebay, but if you think you are able, have a go yourself.
    My wife is going to do our soft furnishings in the camper and although she has never covered seats etc. before, she’s going to have a go. We even bought an old 2nd hand electric sewing machine from a boot sale for a tenner (and it works perfectly).(The buy it now artists on Ebay have lost the plot on their prices for electric machines).You have to be careful. You can end up paying alot for a recover.

mgroadster
    Participant

There are some re-coverers on Ebay, but if you think you are able, have a go yourself.
    My wife is going to do our soft furnishings in the camper and although she has never covered seats etc. before, she’s going to have a go. We even bought an old 2nd hand electric sewing machine from a boot sale for a tenner (and it works perfectly).(The buy it now artists on Ebay have lost the plot on their prices for electric machines).You have to be careful. You can end up paying alot for a recover.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

beachbetty
    Participant

I do cushion recovers etc. If
    I do cushion recovers etc. If I actually had a vehicle at the moment I would say I was a mobile seamstress, but right now am immobile, finishing off a wedding dress in a flat by the sea in wales. If anyone needs stuff doing, you can always send me fabric and dimensions and I can do.

beachbetty
    Participant

I do cushion recovers etc. If I actually had a vehicle at the moment I would say I was a mobile seamstress, but right now am immobile, finishing off a wedding dress in a flat by the sea in wales. If anyone needs stuff doing, you can always send me fabric and dimensions and I can do.

beachbetty
    Participant

beachbetty
    Participant

beachbetty
    Participant

beachbetty
    Participant

beachbetty
    Participant

beachbetty
    Participant

beachbetty
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 201 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.