foam for cushions. My tip of the day.

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions foam for cushions. My tip of the day.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 201 total)
  • Author
    Catalan Camper
    Participant

Memory foam
    I did just that. I actually asked at a branch of “Dreams” if they had any old memory foam knocking about and they let me have a piece for nothing (it had been used to cushion a delivery). It was more than enough for my L-shaped couch.

I cut it using a bread knife for a very neat finish and a friend covered the finished cushions for me. It’s made the lounge incredibly comfortable.

Anonymous

cushions
    does anyone know where I can get campervan cushions re-covered for a reasonable price? somewhere close to Liverpool would be great

Anonymous

cushions
    does anyone know where I can get campervan cushions re-covered for a reasonable price? somewhere close to Liverpool would be great

Anonymous

cushions

Anonymous

cushions

Anonymous

cushions

Anonymous

cushions

Anonymous

cushions

Anonymous

cushions

Anonymous

cushions

Anonymous

cushions

mgroadster
    Participant

There are some re-coverers on
    There are some re-coverers on Ebay, but if you think you are able, have a go yourself.
    My wife is going to do our soft furnishings in the camper and although she has never covered seats etc. before, she’s going to have a go. We even bought an old 2nd hand electric sewing machine from a boot sale for a tenner (and it works perfectly).(The buy it now artists on Ebay have lost the plot on their prices for electric machines).You have to be careful. You can end up paying alot for a recover.

mgroadster
    Participant

There are some re-coverers on Ebay, but if you think you are able, have a go yourself.
    My wife is going to do our soft furnishings in the camper and although she has never covered seats etc. before, she’s going to have a go. We even bought an old 2nd hand electric sewing machine from a boot sale for a tenner (and it works perfectly).(The buy it now artists on Ebay have lost the plot on their prices for electric machines).You have to be careful. You can end up paying alot for a recover.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 201 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.