first timer worries

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself first timer worries

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Darren
    Keymaster

In terms of safety, you can
    In terms of safety, you can do things to make things safer.
    If you always stay at campsite at night, or official Aires, then you are increasing your security quite a lot.
    Parking at beaches, etc, during the day is generally fine. Always pick your place well, amongst other people. Chat to the other campers around you, and we all keep our eyes on out other peoples vehicles.

As the others have said, the sense of freedom is fantastic. It’s a great lifestyle, which lots of options.

fairy312
    Participant

Thanks
    Hi Suz

Thanks for your comments – after sitting here with the rain outside I feel more determined than ever – as they say, you regret the most the things you didnt do, and Im thinking now is the time to put that right while I still have the time and energy. Thank you too for the other comments on here as to sorting out the practicalities on my return as I do admit that Im known to act too much on impulse. I do think I need to up my confidence levels but you have gone some way to helping with that. Thank you x

fairy312
    Participant

Thanks
    Hi Suz

Thanks for your comments – after sitting here with the rain outside I feel more determined than ever – as they say, you regret the most the things you didnt do, and Im thinking now is the time to put that right while I still have the time and energy. Thank you too for the other comments on here as to sorting out the practicalities on my return as I do admit that Im known to act too much on impulse. I do think I need to up my confidence levels but you have gone some way to helping with that. Thank you x

fairy312
    Participant

Thanks
    Hi Suz

fairy312
    Participant

Thanks
    Hi Suz

fairy312
    Participant

Thanks
    Hi Suz

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.