Fell of my seat laughing!

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions Fell of my seat laughing!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

Hi, No actually I didn’t. I
    Hi, No actually I didn’t. I made all my units from 18mm & 10mm MDF, bought the hook up, roof vent & windows new and am using a memory foam matress cut up and covered for seating/bedding for that extra comfort.
    I bought the sink/hob unit at a boot sale for 8 quid and it shined up a treat.

mgroadster
    Participant

Hi, No actually I didn’t. I made all my units from 18mm & 10mm MDF, bought the hook up, roof vent & windows new and am using a memory foam matress cut up and covered for seating/bedding for that extra comfort.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Wanderer007
    Participant

MGR
    You have lost weight 🙂

Wanderer007
    Participant

MGR
    You have lost weight 🙂

Wanderer007
    Participant

MGR
    You have lost weight 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.