Fell of my seat laughing!

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions Fell of my seat laughing!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

Yes, just been looking at the “buy it now” caravan breaker artists on Ebay, attempting to sell crappy old sets of caravan seats etc. for £00s of pounds. (Hilarious)!!If you have the room, in your garden, buy a cheap caravan (getting to end of season now), strip it, use what you want then flog it as a shed. Thats my plan I think. I’ve looked on Gumtree and a £300 caravan will get you all the cushions, seats, sink, hob, fridge, Gas bottle, porta potty, electric hook up and many many more useful bits.

recycled caravan?
    hi mgr,

did you decide to go with this idea?
    it sounds plausible but ending up with a shell…that you can’t sell? that’d be my worry. its a big lump in your garden for the next 30yrs while in disintegrates.

suz

recycled caravan?
    hi mgr,

it sounds plausible but ending up with a shell…that you can’t sell? that’d be my worry. its a big lump in your garden for the next 30yrs while in disintegrates.

suz

recycled caravan?
    hi mgr,

suz

recycled caravan?
    hi mgr,

suz

recycled caravan?
    hi mgr,

suz

recycled caravan?
    hi mgr,

suz

recycled caravan?
    hi mgr,

suz

recycled caravan?
    hi mgr,

suz

recycled caravan?
    hi mgr,

suz

recycled caravan?
    hi mgr,

suz

recycled caravan?
    hi mgr,

suz

recycled caravan?
    hi mgr,

suz

recycled caravan?
    hi mgr,

suz

mgroadster
    Participant

Hi, No actually I didn’t. I
    Hi, No actually I didn’t. I made all my units from 18mm & 10mm MDF, bought the hook up, roof vent & windows new and am using a memory foam matress cut up and covered for seating/bedding for that extra comfort.
    I bought the sink/hob unit at a boot sale for 8 quid and it shined up a treat.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.