europe trip with my daughter

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself europe trip with my daughter

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

You can buy the breathaliser
    You can buy the breathaliser at the channel ports. Yes you’ll need a triangle (2 quid from a car booty) fluorescent jackets, spare bulbs, (if driving through Switzerland/Austria a 1st aid kit).
    I,ve transported a cat from spain to Turkey overland via France Italy and Greece and no one gave a toss.
    Don’t forget to either adjust the beam on your headlights (for night driving) or buy beam deflectors from twats like Halfords etc.

lauraJonathan
    Participant

Hi
    Were doing 6 months in

Hi

Were doing 6 months in Europe from May this year and I have just purchased all our legal requirement bits!

Breathelyzer – NF approved 2 for £4.98 on ebay.
    Hi Vis vest – £1.86 ebay
    Triangle – £3.49 ebay
    GB sticker and beam reflectors RAC set – £4.14 ebay.

I believe i just need a spare bulb kit now and were covered legally. Weve just bought a europe atlas (also from Ebay!) which has information pages in the front about all legal requirements that weve found really helpful.

Hope this helps 🙂

lauraJonathan
    Participant

Hi
    Were doing 6 months in

Hi

Were doing 6 months in Europe from May this year and I have just purchased all our legal requirement bits!

Hi Vis vest – £1.86 ebay
    Triangle – £3.49 ebay

I believe i just need a spare bulb kit now and were covered legally. Weve just bought a europe atlas (also from Ebay!) which has information pages in the front about all legal requirements that weve found really helpful.

Hope this helps 🙂

lauraJonathan
    Participant

Hi
    Were doing 6 months in

Hi

Hi Vis vest – £1.86 ebay
    Triangle – £3.49 ebay

Hope this helps 🙂

mgroadster
    Participant

Please do take a 1st aid kit
    Please do take a 1st aid kit though, as you may need one in the middle of nowhere and no shops!

mgroadster
    Participant

Please do take a 1st aid kit though, as you may need one in the middle of nowhere and no shops!

mgroadster
    Participant

fairy312
    Participant

thanks
    Thanks guys. So so looking forward to going. Think I’m going to book a few campsites to give me some confidence then rely on my asci card and some camping cheques. I’m off to surf eBay xx

fairy312
    Participant

thanks
    Thanks guys. So so looking forward to going. Think I’m going to book a few campsites to give me some confidence then rely on my asci card and some camping cheques. I’m off to surf eBay xx

fairy312
    Participant

thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.