Early fumblings.

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions Early fumblings.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

Fantastic deals from recent
    Fantastic deals from recent boot sales…..Alluminium 2 burner hob with combined round sink and drainer…..8 quid (beck row, Suffolk)
    Brand spanking new thetford 365 still wrapped and boxed and totally unused…28 quid (Needham mkt, Suffolk). Timber also sourced at boot sales. My build is going to be peanuts in costs….well chuffed!

mgroadster
    Participant

Fantastic deals from recent boot sales…..Alluminium 2 burner hob with combined round sink and drainer…..8 quid (beck row, Suffolk)
    Brand spanking new thetford 365 still wrapped and boxed and totally unused…28 quid (Needham mkt, Suffolk). Timber also sourced at boot sales. My build is going to be peanuts in costs….well chuffed!

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.