Early fumblings.

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions Early fumblings.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

I started making the carcass for the seating/bed area to go in my Transit conversion today. Also is a pic of the van before I put the windows in, probably next week. I will continue to show how I progress to the end result.
    I have decided after a load of talking to myself and reading here and the Ford Transit site, that I will do the bonded windows myself, and save the installation money.

gymchris
    Participant

WOW plenty of room in there
    WOW plenty of room in there pal. glad u giving windows ago yourself they look an easy item to fit, will keep eye out for your next pick good look with your build

gymchris
    Participant

WOW plenty of room in there pal. glad u giving windows ago yourself they look an easy item to fit, will keep eye out for your next pick good look with your build

gymchris
    Participant

gymchris
    Participant

gymchris
    Participant

gymchris
    Participant

gymchris
    Participant

gymchris
    Participant

gymchris
    Participant

gymchris
    Participant

gymchris
    Participant

gymchris
    Participant

gymchris
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Fantastic deals from recent
    Fantastic deals from recent boot sales…..Alluminium 2 burner hob with combined round sink and drainer…..8 quid (beck row, Suffolk)
    Brand spanking new thetford 365 still wrapped and boxed and totally unused…28 quid (Needham mkt, Suffolk). Timber also sourced at boot sales. My build is going to be peanuts in costs….well chuffed!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.