complete and utter newcomer

Home Forum topic Introduce Yourself complete and utter newcomer

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    colidog
    Participant

Me and the missus have finally threw a wobbly and decided to chose a van,and convert it so we can possibly escape for a few well earned trips without having to cough up more than the cost of our first house! have you seen the price of real campervans??? So I am hopeing some kind folks in this forum will point us in the right direction and give me some advice I would be most chuffed,Thanks all

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    Nice to hear from

Hi

Nice to hear from you.
    Converting your own van is really rewarding.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    Nice to hear from

Hi

Nice to hear from you.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    Nice to hear from

Hi

Nice to hear from you.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    Nice to hear from

Hi

Nice to hear from you.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    Nice to hear from

Hi

Nice to hear from you.

Darren
    Keymaster

Hi
    Nice to hear from

Hi

Nice to hear from you.

Anonymous

I have an 06 LWB high top
    I have an 06 LWB high top Transit that I’m currently converting, great fun and really looking forward to some great times in it.

Anonymous

I have an 06 LWB high top Transit that I’m currently converting, great fun and really looking forward to some great times in it.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

Anonymous

colidog
    Participant

re your transit lwb hightop
    Im drawn to getting a transit , have been looking at the crew cabin/welfare transits that are often on sale online they look to me to be good for converting, I am sure they are ex railtrack ones.So I will be keen to see how you get on converting your transit hope it works out well for you 🙂

colidog
    Participant

re your transit lwb hightop
    Im drawn to getting a transit , have been looking at the crew cabin/welfare transits that are often on sale online they look to me to be good for converting, I am sure they are ex railtrack ones.So I will be keen to see how you get on converting your transit hope it works out well for you 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.