campervan rallies

Home Forum topic General Chit Chat campervan rallies

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 373 total)
  • Author
    john phillips
    Participant

rallies
    my mother use to say if we all put our heads together we might make a plank lol i just think it would be nice to get together to get ideas and yes help out etc

john phillips
    Participant

rallies
    my mother use to say if we all put our heads together we might make a plank lol i just think it would be nice to get together to get ideas and yes help out etc

john phillips
    Participant

rallies

john phillips
    Participant

rallies

john phillips
    Participant

rallies

john phillips
    Participant

rallies

john phillips
    Participant

rallies

john phillips
    Participant

rallies

john phillips
    Participant

rallies

john phillips
    Participant

rallies

Wanderer007
    Participant

John
    I am up for it why not, I am sure we all have a few skills to give, I know a great cheap camp site near Bath, I am sure they would be happy with us visitors. I am sure if others here read to they could offer options, I have only a van and I am keen to learn of self builders. So you can bore the arse of me because I am in ( I am ready to learn) I am prepared to travel too.

Kind Regards

John the Wanderer 007

Wanderer007
    Participant

John
    I am up for it why not, I am sure we all have a few skills to give, I know a great cheap camp site near Bath, I am sure they would be happy with us visitors. I am sure if others here read to they could offer options, I have only a van and I am keen to learn of self builders. So you can bore the arse of me because I am in ( I am ready to learn) I am prepared to travel too.

Kind Regards

John the Wanderer 007

Wanderer007
    Participant

John

Kind Regards

John the Wanderer 007

Wanderer007
    Participant

John

Kind Regards

John the Wanderer 007

Wanderer007
    Participant

John

Kind Regards

John the Wanderer 007

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 373 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.