Books of campsites in Europe

Home Forum topic Camping Books of campsites in Europe

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    lauraJonathan
    Participant

Purchased!
    Theres a seperate

Purchased!
    Theres a seperate one for France but am I right in thinking that France have Aires that you can park on? Ive seen a book with a list of aires instead of the Caravan Club one of sites.

Darren
    Keymaster

Yes, France has Aries. Very
    Yes, France has Aries. Very useful and generally cheap places to park and stay. Small sites can be busy in the summer though.

This book has many of them listed:
    https://www.vicarious-shop.com/All-the-Aires-France-4th-edition-9780956678133.html

Darren
    Keymaster

Yes, France has Aries. Very useful and generally cheap places to park and stay. Small sites can be busy in the summer though.

https://www.vicarious-shop.com/All-the-Aires-France-4th-edition-9780956678133.html

Darren
    Keymaster

mgroadster
    Participant

I use the “Bible” for
    I use the “Bible” for France….The Michelin guide to camping/caravanning in France. Lists every camp site from Aire Naturelle to Municipales through to upmkt stuff. Some of the aires are in such beautiful places. The Municipal sites are normally very cheap with good facilities.

mgroadster
    Participant

I use the “Bible” for
    I use the “Bible” for France….The Michelin guide to camping/caravanning in France. Lists every camp site from Aire Naturelle to Municipales through to upmkt stuff. Some of the aires are in such beautiful places. The Municipal sites are normally very cheap with good facilities.

mgroadster
    Participant

I use the “Bible” for

lauraJonathan
    Participant

Thanks for your help guys!

lauraJonathan
    Participant

lauraJonathan
    Participant

lauraJonathan
    Participant

Membership to the Caravan and
    Membership to the Caravan and Camping Club – worth it? Whilst reading their book its referring alot to an International Camping Card? Is it worth getting?

lauraJonathan
    Participant

Membership to the Caravan and Camping Club – worth it? Whilst reading their book its referring alot to an International Camping Card? Is it worth getting?

lauraJonathan
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Having caravanned for years
    Having caravanned for years and now campervanning, I never found the caravan club worth joining for any great benefit.(Their “approved” sites are just an excuse to charge more money than any other site and many are far better anyway than caravan club sites).
    Also never had a camping carnet either and we’ve camped in literally every European country except Scandinavia.It’s all nackers.

mgroadster
    Participant

Having caravanned for years
    Having caravanned for years and now campervanning, I never found the caravan club worth joining for any great benefit.(Their “approved” sites are just an excuse to charge more money than any other site and many are far better anyway than caravan club sites).
    Also never had a camping carnet either and we’ve camped in literally every European country except Scandinavia.It’s all nackers.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.