Books of campsites in Europe

Home Forum topic Camping Books of campsites in Europe

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

Having caravanned for years
    Having caravanned for years and now campervanning, I never found the caravan club worth joining for any great benefit.(Their “approved” sites are just an excuse to charge more money than any other site and many are far better anyway than caravan club sites).
    Also never had a camping carnet either and we’ve camped in literally every European country except Scandinavia.It’s all nackers.

Darren
    Keymaster

Their campsites do seem
    Their campsites do seem overly expensive. We just stay in other sites to save money.

Darren
    Keymaster

Their campsites do seem
    Their campsites do seem overly expensive. We just stay in other sites to save money.

Darren
    Keymaster

Their campsites do seem

lauraJonathan
    Participant

Thank you very much for your
    Thank you very much for your advice guys! Il not bother with it then. 🙂

lauraJonathan
    Participant

lauraJonathan
    Participant

John Figures

Camping in Europe
    My partner and I travelled through Europe last year for six months. We had a fantastic time. The only advice I would give is to join ASCI, get the discount card which can save you a fortune at camp-sites and their manuals cover all parts of Europe. Good Luck, have a good time.

John Figures

Camping in Europe
    My partner and I travelled through Europe last year for six months. We had a fantastic time. The only advice I would give is to join ASCI, get the discount card which can save you a fortune at camp-sites and their manuals cover all parts of Europe. Good Luck, have a good time.

John Figures

Camping in Europe

Ian Ferguson

Caravan club books
    The Caravan Club books for Europe are for everyone, not sites for members. They are a comprehensive list of sites.

The information is enough to tell you a bit about what it’s like and how to find the place. Great if you are somewhere & need to find a place to stop.

Pretty much every site is in there.

Ian Ferguson

Caravan club books
    The Caravan Club books for Europe are for everyone, not sites for members. They are a comprehensive list of sites.

The information is enough to tell you a bit about what it’s like and how to find the place. Great if you are somewhere & need to find a place to stop.

Ian Ferguson

Caravan club books

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.