Bathroom Vents

Home Forum topic Campervan Conversions Bathroom Vents

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

Where are you planning on
    Where are you planning on this shower going?
    I have length ways seating/pull out bed, wardrobe and then a small toilet cubicle on one side, and on the other the kitchen range, drainer/sink/hob. This is in a LWB transit.
    Correct me if I’m wrong, but you would need a jumbo to include a shower you can actually move in or have a shower at the cost of losing something else.
    If you are planning currently, you surely want to look at seating/sleeping, bedding storage, clothing storage, emergency toileting, cooking and washing up.(Kitchen sink doubles as wash basin).
    You can easily keep yourself clean without a shower, and you can then have a shower once on a site. Just a thought.
    Also, the shower will need to be totally water tight, and you will need to allow for the expansion and contraction of any timber you use in the carcassing to ensure water doesn’t seep to the metal floor and rot it.

ofb
    Participant

Well they were from ebay
    Well they were from ebay …this seller ” bestseller198111 ” , but he don’t seem to have any items for sale at the mo

but same as this / same make
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Roof-Vent-Sky-Light-Caravan-Motorhome-400-x-400mm-Flynet-White-MPK-Rooflight-/251146636512?pt=UK_Campervan_Caravan_Accessories&hash=item3a79818ce0

ofb
    Participant

Well they were from ebay
    Well they were from ebay …this seller ” bestseller198111 ” , but he don’t seem to have any items for sale at the mo

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Roof-Vent-Sky-Light-Caravan-Motorhome-400-x-400mm-Flynet-White-MPK-Rooflight-/251146636512?pt=UK_Campervan_Caravan_Accessories&hash=item3a79818ce0

ofb
    Participant

Well they were from ebay

Mav359
    Participant

Cheers for the link OFB
    Yes

Cheers for the link OFB

Yes MGROADSTER i’m looking at a jumbo’s in the transit range but i’m really after a sprinter or Iveco Daily if i can.

Ive seen a few examples of people vans where they have included showers and my old man is a central heating engineer and has fitted shower trays all his life, He’ll be making sure its water tight

As for the rest, i have created over 20 variants for the layouts of the vans based on the dimensions i have found for each vehicle i have a good idea of what i want but can’t obviously make any decision until i get the van. My requirements are single birth which allows room for the shower.

Mav359
    Participant

Cheers for the link OFB
    Yes

Cheers for the link OFB

Yes MGROADSTER i’m looking at a jumbo’s in the transit range but i’m really after a sprinter or Iveco Daily if i can.

Ive seen a few examples of people vans where they have included showers and my old man is a central heating engineer and has fitted shower trays all his life, He’ll be making sure its water tight

As for the rest, i have created over 20 variants for the layouts of the vans based on the dimensions i have found for each vehicle i have a good idea of what i want but can’t obviously make any decision until i get the van. My requirements are single birth which allows room for the shower.

Mav359
    Participant

Cheers for the link OFB
    Yes

Cheers for the link OFB

Darren
    Keymaster

I have the same vents as you.
    I have the same vents as you. 1 in the bathroom. Works really well.

Darren
    Keymaster

Darren
    Keymaster

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.