anyone recommend good campervan sites in uk?

Home Forum topic Camping anyone recommend good campervan sites in uk?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    mgroadster
    Participant

Personally, I would head to
    Personally, I would head to the Lake District…Easy drive from Yorkshire, and 00s of open camp sites in beautiful areas. Drive round the lakes for a week, starting at Windermere and Ambleside (plenty of sites)then head up the Kirkstone Pass and over the pass down to Patterdale (plenty of sites). OR head to Hawkshead via the little car ferry. Head towards Grassmere and buy fresh Ginger bread.(been made on the same site since Victorian era) Keswick and Buttermere also for lovely views etc and again loads of sites.

mgroadster
    Participant

Personally, I would head to the Lake District…Easy drive from Yorkshire, and 00s of open camp sites in beautiful areas. Drive round the lakes for a week, starting at Windermere and Ambleside (plenty of sites)then head up the Kirkstone Pass and over the pass down to Patterdale (plenty of sites). OR head to Hawkshead via the little car ferry. Head towards Grassmere and buy fresh Ginger bread.(been made on the same site since Victorian era) Keswick and Buttermere also for lovely views etc and again loads of sites.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

sallycinnamon
    Participant

thank you for the ideas
    …thanks for taking the time to reply;, yes the lakes sounds like a good shout with plenty of choice by the sound of it so I might try that.

sallycinnamon
    Participant

thank you for the ideas
    …thanks for taking the time to reply;, yes the lakes sounds like a good shout with plenty of choice by the sound of it so I might try that.

sallycinnamon
    Participant

thank you for the ideas

sallycinnamon
    Participant

thank you for the ideas

sallycinnamon
    Participant

thank you for the ideas

sallycinnamon
    Participant

thank you for the ideas

sallycinnamon
    Participant

thank you for the ideas

sallycinnamon
    Participant

thank you for the ideas

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.