anyone recommend good campervan sites in uk?

Home Forum topic Camping anyone recommend good campervan sites in uk?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    sallycinnamon
    Participant

…sorry…yes more detail…
    apologies for being a bit vague…!
    …time of year will be end of April, starting from Yorkshire, but we have it for a week so thinking we could go up to Scotland or down to Wales perhaps. I don’t have a clue where to start really in terms of planning a route. Or maybe another option is to not bother with a plan and just see where we end up..

sallycinnamon
    Participant

…sorry…yes more detail…
    …time of year will be end of April, starting from Yorkshire, but we have it for a week so thinking we could go up to Scotland or down to Wales perhaps. I don’t have a clue where to start really in terms of planning a route. Or maybe another option is to not bother with a plan and just see where we end up..

sallycinnamon
    Participant

…sorry…yes more detail…

sallycinnamon
    Participant

…sorry…yes more detail…

sallycinnamon
    Participant

…sorry…yes more detail…

sallycinnamon
    Participant

…sorry…yes more detail…

sallycinnamon
    Participant

…sorry…yes more detail…

sallycinnamon
    Participant

…sorry…yes more detail…

sallycinnamon
    Participant

…sorry…yes more detail…

sallycinnamon
    Participant

…sorry…yes more detail…

mgroadster
    Participant

Personally, I would head to
    Personally, I would head to the Lake District…Easy drive from Yorkshire, and 00s of open camp sites in beautiful areas. Drive round the lakes for a week, starting at Windermere and Ambleside (plenty of sites)then head up the Kirkstone Pass and over the pass down to Patterdale (plenty of sites). OR head to Hawkshead via the little car ferry. Head towards Grassmere and buy fresh Ginger bread.(been made on the same site since Victorian era) Keswick and Buttermere also for lovely views etc and again loads of sites.

mgroadster
    Participant

Personally, I would head to the Lake District…Easy drive from Yorkshire, and 00s of open camp sites in beautiful areas. Drive round the lakes for a week, starting at Windermere and Ambleside (plenty of sites)then head up the Kirkstone Pass and over the pass down to Patterdale (plenty of sites). OR head to Hawkshead via the little car ferry. Head towards Grassmere and buy fresh Ginger bread.(been made on the same site since Victorian era) Keswick and Buttermere also for lovely views etc and again loads of sites.

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

mgroadster
    Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.